Albatros Charters appreciates your business. We’re committed to providing you with a premium diving and/or snorkeling experience. To continue to provide you with the quality of service that you’ve come to expect, we ask you to understand and respect our policies, as well as those of the National Coral Reef Park of Cozumel.
- A $50 US deposit per person, per day is required for individuals and can be confirmed with a Visa, M/C, AmEx, Discover or payable through PayPal. (We can send you a Paypal invoice.) Trip information is sent to you upon receipt of deposit.
- The remaining balance (diving less deposit) is due in full at the beginning of your diving. You may pay by cash or traveler’s checks. We also accept final payments with credit cards (Visa or MC only), however we appreciate knowing in advance if you wish to pay your balance with a credit card.
- If private charter or group rate, a $100 US deposit can be used for the group instead of a per person deposit. It can be confirmed with a Visa, M/C, AmEx, Discover or payable through PayPal. (We can send you a Paypal invoice)
- We do not retain credit card information.
- Balances due paid with credit card are processed through our U.S. account and require no exchange rates or international fees.
- Different rates apply for Private charters.
- Payments for diving dates due on first day of diving.
Cancellations & Refunds
- Cancellations due to bad weather with an inability to reschedule, a full refund is made. Please keep in mind, the Captain of the Port determines port closings, not us.
- Cancellations made less than 2 weeks of dive date or “no shows”, deposit is non-refundable.
- Cancellations made less than 24 hours of dive, full payment required (non-refundable)
- Cancellations made more than 24 hours but less than 48 hours of dive, 50% payment required (non-refundable)
- “No shows” are not entitled to a refund. Please remember that we could have taken others out.
- Refund of deposits will incur a $25 charge to cover administrative costs.
- Once you depart there will be no partial refunds for returned trips due to sea sickness, inability to equalize or diving one tank versus the planned two or three.
- Cancellations must be made by 5pm for the following day’s dive. If we can fill your spot in remaining time, your money will be refunded.
- Cancellations must be made by 2pm for the night dive. If we can fill your spot in remaining time, your money will be refunded.